BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hand Puppet Tattoos!

I love World Market. Seriously. LOVE. World Market. But I'm poor, so after most excursions into the store, I leave with German chocolate or organic popcorn, and a lust for a permanent home and a decorating budget! That's not to say that they are over-priced, because most things are very affordable yet still high-quality, I'm just living on an if-its-not-free-I'll-eat-Ramen budget right now. Furniture, curtains, dinnerware, decor, fashion accessories, pretty smellin' soap, rugs, unusual candy, toys, wine; most if it imported and all of it tinged with bohemian-charm. I'm particularly lusting over kitchen ware and some curtains at the moment. And some chocolate mousse-filled Easter eggs that I'm seriously trying to resist.

Had these once when I was a kid, and now I've found them again!






In general, my favorite thing about World Market is finding things you weren't even looking for! Like this pack of Hand Puppet Tattoos. I didn't buy them, so I can't attest to how well they actually work, but look how cute!!




No comments: